HALLMARK Tools for High Speed Automatic Machines :
• HALLMARK is regarded as one of the most reputed manufacturer of Tooling required for Ball & Roller Heading tools.
• HALLMARK manufactures complete range of products for Heading Balls from 1 mm to 32 mm with specialisation in Tooling for High Speed Headers.
• HALLMARK also supplies Heading tooling for Saturn Ball Cone, Double Profile Cavity etc.
• HALLMARK Tooling range includes:
~     Dies   /   Matrice  /  Matrizen  /  Punches
~     Quills  /  Shearing dies  /  Shearing Bushes
~     Complete Cutters  /  Holders  /  carbide inserts
~     Special Cutter Holders with carbide wear plates
~     Complete assembled Cutter  /  Knife
~     Transfer fingers, with and without carbide
~     Feed rolls
~     Heading dies for special forms like Satellites, Saturn Balls, etc
~     Carbide Sleeves  /  Bushes
HALLMARK meets 100% Heading tool requirement of the Indian Market for Caging Rivets. The product range for Rivet Heading Tooling are:
~     Stem Forming Dies
~     First Punch
~     Rivet Head forming Second Punch
~     Cutting Die  /  Cutting Bush  /  Quill
~     Cut off Blades  /  Knifes  /  Cutters
Profile dimensions are inspected at 100x magnification
• All critical dimension of the Stem Forming Dies are maintained with in 5 microns, keeping concentricity with respect to Riveting diameters within 10 microns.
• The forming surfaces of inner profile is super polished within 0.02 Ra.
• HALLMARK is equipped to supply stem forming dies having ejector for wire diameters as small as 0.4 mm.
• HALLMARK regularly manufactures Second Punches / Hammers for forming of Rivet Heads with flatness within 5 microns of bottom face.
• Smaller diameter of Rivet Head can be as small as 0.7mm with dimensional accuracy within 20 microns.
• The concentricity of complete profile is maintained within 10 microns.
• Top profile of First Punch is provided with highly polished tapered bore, concentric within 5 microns.
• Bore size of the first punch is maintained within 10 microns. Bore of carbide is lapped in one setting to give highly polished surface ensuring efficient and effortless performance of the tooling.
• All operations involving manufacture of Cutters are CNC controlled with standardization and strict dimensional control at each level.
• The carbide is highly wear resistant grade.
• Hallmark has developed special Brazing technique using self designed SPM to ensure very strong bonding between steel and carbide.
• Cutters are silver brazed, using highly wear resistant full length one piece carbide. The Brazing technique has been developed by HALLMARK using its experience and specially designed equipment to ensure extremely strong bonding. Hole in carbide is lapped with accuracy of 5 microns. Centre distance of hole is maintained within 10 microns. HALLMARK can manufacture cutter with bore diameter 0.4 mm and above.
• HALLMARK has developed Cutter Holders with special carbide wear plate design.This wear plate prevents the formation of sharp chips that are generated during backward movement of the Cutter. This eliminates problems during slug cutting and increases the life of the Cutters more than 5 times. It also allows easy replacement of worn out carbide inserts, thus enabling the expensive Cutter Holder to be used multiple times.