Established in 1984, HALLMARK is an ISO Certified Company located in Mumbai, the commercial hub of India.
HALLMARK began its journey in 1984 with manufacture of Tungsten Carbide Tools for the Indian Ball & Bearing manufacturers. These tools were being made in India for the first time.
With time came experience and ability for High Precision Engineering.
Hallmark mastered the Art of manufacturing to exceptionally high tolerances, with results that are repeatable and stable.
- 1984 : Formation of HALLMARK ENGINEERS as a Tool room conforming to International Standards.
- 1989 : HALLMARK successfully developed Tungsten Carbide Tools for High Speed Cold Forging of Balls for the Bearing Industry.
- 1994 : Setting up of own Tungsten Carbide Manufacturing plant.
- 1996 : With the development of specific carbide grades and tools, Hallmark became world’s most preferred Tools manufacturer for Ball & Roller Bearing Industries.
- 2000 : Expanded Tool room activity by establishing another manufacturing facility at: K-2, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai – 400 072, INDIA.
- 2001 : Quality system certified for ISO 9001-2000 ( now ISO 9001-2015 )
- 2002 : Golden year for Hallmark Engineers: Received Excellence Award for Highest Exports from Engineering Export Promotion Council of India.
- 2003 : Procurement of new facility at: J-3, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai – 400 072, INDIA. Setting up of 100% Export Oriented Unit here to meet the growing demands of the World market.
- 2010 : Installed State of Art machinery and developed Special Carbide Tooling for Cold Heading of Caging rivets for the Bearing Industry.
- 2012 : Setting up of a manufacturing facility spread over 50000 sq. ft. to meet growing demands of the Indian and Overseas market.
- 2015 : We now meet almost 100% of the Tooling requirement of the Indian Industry for Retainer cage Rivet Heading.
Today HALLMARK supplies Carbide tooling all over the world.